Employee Benefit Centers
Employee Benefit Centers Streamline Communications for HR Staff and Employees
An Employee Benefit Center (EBC) is an online employee benefits handbook. The technology behind an EBC simplifies many time-consuming tasks for HR staffs, improves employee communications, and saves time, money, and energy! Statistics show that most employees don't know the basics of their benefits until they need them. Furthermore, most HR staffs know that traditional methods of benefits communication have not been very successful.
How an EBC benefits our clients
Swartzbaugh-Farber & Associates, Inc. can provide you with a customized EBC that will help you increase the effectiveness of your benefits communication to employees. Consequently, you can focus on the more strategic functions of your job and respond more effectively to a changing benefits environment.
How an EBC benefits your HR Department
- Organizes employee benefits information in one place. Existing documents can be uploaded to your online file library.
- Increases your efficiency by eliminating routine benefits inquiries.
- Saves money by eliminating printing and distribution costs. Reduces costs when plans or policies change.
- Allows you to update information easily via an easy-to-use online editor allowing you to control the level of detail provided.
How an EBC benefits your employees
- All company benefits information resides in one place. Your message stays the same any time it is accessed, helping to reduce the possibility of employee misunderstanding or miscommunication.
- A search feature allows quick access to benefits information, provider directories, SPDs, FAQs, forms, and other content.
- Built-in Wellness Manager includes an illustrated medical encyclopedia, drug interaction checker, chronic care guides, hospital quality ratings, and more.
- Built-in Life Events section provides information to help manage lifestyle issues facing employees and their families.
- Built-in financial planning calculators help educate and assist employees with managing their finances.
- Many resources are available in Spanish.
For more information, contact us today at 402.397.5800 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.