- Marsha Anzalone - Account Executive, Employee Benefits
- Deana Bennett - Chief Administrative Assistant
- Amy Cassling - Controller
- Mary Collins, FSA - Vice President, Employee Benefits
- Jim Farber - Vice President
- Dan Ferris - President, Employee Benefits
- Marianne Johnston, FLMI, CLU - Client Service Representative, Life & Executive Benefits
- Jim Olson - Account Manager, Life & Executive Benefits
- Bob Swartzbaugh, CLU, ChFC - President/CEO
- Dee TeKrony - Manager, Employee Benefits
- Deann Uitts - Chief Operating Officer
Bob Swartzbaugh, CLU, ChFC
Bob Swartzbaugh is the President and CEO of Swartzbaugh-Farber & Associates, Inc., specializing in designing and establishing plans that reward corporate executives, enable business succession and continuity, protect estates, and provide supplemental benefits for executives and their employees.
Before originating Swartzbaugh-Farber & Associates, Inc. in 1993, he was a key executive of Mammel, Schropp, Swartzbaugh in Omaha. Bob is also a founding member of M Financial Group, which is one of the nation’s premier financial services distribution companies comprised of over 100 independent financial services firms.
He graduated from Iowa State University in 1959 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration. He received his Chartered Life Underwriter diploma in 1966 and has been extremely active in the insurance industry since that time. He earned a Masters degree in Financial Services from the American College in 1989.
He served on the board of Trustees of Brownell-Talbot School for 22 years, and on the Board of Directors of the City of Omaha Public Library Foundation for 15 years.
Bob is a member of the Society of Financial Service Professionals (SFSP); the Association for Advanced Life Underwriting (AALU); the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA); the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT); and the Omaha Estate Planning Council. He has served as speaker in the field of Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation for the American Management Association.