- Marsha Anzalone - Account Executive, Employee Benefits
- Deana Bennett - Chief Administrative Assistant
- Amy Cassling - Controller
- Mary Collins, FSA - Vice President, Employee Benefits
- Jim Farber - Vice President
- Dan Ferris - President, Employee Benefits
- Marianne Johnston, FLMI, CLU - Client Service Representative, Life & Executive Benefits
- Jim Olson - Account Manager, Life & Executive Benefits
- Bob Swartzbaugh, CLU, ChFC - President/CEO
- Dee TeKrony - Manager, Employee Benefits
- Deann Uitts - Chief Operating Officer
Dan is the President of Employee Benefits at Swartzbaugh-Farber and has been managing employee benefit plans since 1984. He lived in Atlanta, Chicago and Kansas City before moving home to Omaha in 1995.
Dan has particular expertise in self-funded health plans and has served clients in 25 states and Canada. He holds the professional designation of Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) through the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans and the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Dan is a University of Nebraska-Lincoln graduate and has held board positions at Intersure, Omaha Rotary-West, Sertoma Club, the Omaha Football Club (OFC), the Omaha CEBS chapter and the Millard Public Schools Foundation.