- Marsha Anzalone - Account Executive, Employee Benefits
- Deana Bennett - Chief Administrative Assistant
- Amy Cassling - Controller
- Mary Collins, FSA - Vice President, Employee Benefits
- Jim Farber - Vice President
- Dan Ferris - President, Employee Benefits
- Marianne Johnston, FLMI, CLU - Client Service Representative, Life & Executive Benefits
- Jim Olson - Account Manager, Life & Executive Benefits
- Bob Swartzbaugh, CLU, ChFC - President/CEO
- Dee TeKrony - Manager, Employee Benefits
- Deann Uitts - Chief Operating Officer
Jim Farber, Vice President of Swartzbaugh-Farber & Associates, Inc., has been active in the industry since beginning his insurance career in 1957. He brings a wealth of experience to the firm in areas of executive and employer sponsored benefits programs.
Jim formerly served as CEO of the National Executive Benefit Planning Services Division of an international insurance brokerage operation. He was responsible for 107 representatives in 35 offices throughout the United States.
Jim is a native of Omaha, Nebraska, and received a Bachelor of Science in Political Science from Creighton University in 1956.
Jim's industry affiliations include:
- Association for Advanced Life Underwriting (AALU)
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)
- Omaha Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors - President's Club