- Marsha Anzalone - Account Executive, Employee Benefits
- Deana Bennett - Chief Administrative Assistant
- Amy Cassling - Controller
- Mary Collins, FSA - Vice President, Employee Benefits
- Jim Farber - Vice President
- Jo Ann Harper - Secretary/Treasurer
- Kevin Harrington - Vice President, Voluntary Development
- Zach Harris - Vice President, Employee Benefits
- Christy Hinman - Account Manager, Employee Benefits
- Marianne Johnston, FLMI, CLU - Client Service Representative, Life & Executive Benefits
- Kimberly Newman - Account Manager, Employee Benefits
- Jim Olson - Account Manager, Life & Executive Benefits
- Joe Smith, MBA - Account Executive, Employee Benefits
- Bob Swartzbaugh, CLU, ChFC - President/CEO
- Kirk Swartzbaugh, MS, MBA, CLU - Vice President, Life & Executive Benefits
- Deann Uitts - Chief Operating Officer
Kevin Harrington is Vice President of Voluntary Development at Swartzbaugh-Farber & Associates, Inc. He has an extensive background in worksite development programs, working with thousands of companies from Nebraska and across the United States.
He has maintained strong working relationships with companies nationwide at every level, including the Big Three auto manufacturers and small rural employers as well. As a former business owner, Kevin fully understands the critical importance of retaining quality employees through enhanced, yet affordable, benefit packages.
His Eastern Washington University education in Human Communications
, has served him well. Kevin directs numerous fund raising activities for worthwhile non-governmental organizations, such as Child Legacy International and several wildlife conservation groups. He is also on the Board of Directors for the Plattsmouth Chamber of Commerce and participates with many other civic associations. When he is not working, Kevin enjoys golf and hunting.