- Marsha Anzalone - Account Executive, Employee Benefits
- Deana Bennett - Chief Administrative Assistant
- Amy Cassling - Controller
- Mary Collins, FSA - Vice President, Employee Benefits
- Jim Farber - Vice President
- Dan Ferris - President, Employee Benefits
- Marianne Johnston, FLMI, CLU - Client Service Representative, Life & Executive Benefits
- Jim Olson - Account Manager, Life & Executive Benefits
- Bob Swartzbaugh, CLU, ChFC - President/CEO
- Dee TeKrony - Manager, Employee Benefits
- Deann Uitts - Chief Operating Officer
Marsha Anzalone is an Employee Benefits Account Executive in the Group Benefits Department at Swartzbaugh-Farber & Associates, Inc. She consults with corporate clients and carriers, designing benefit plans to meet a wide variety of clients' needs and budgets.
Marsha has had the unique advantage of viewing the insurance industry from virtually all sides. She worked for over ten years at Alexander & Alexander, developing expertise in claims and account service. During her tenure with Blue Cross-Blue Shield of Nebraska, she handled brokerage sales and insurance company sales. She has handled small startup companies as well as numerous large multi-site accounts, including a Fortune 100 company. Her background also encompasses experience with long-term care issues and coverage.