- Marsha Anzalone - Account Executive, Employee Benefits
- Deana Bennett - Chief Administrative Assistant
- Amy Cassling - Controller
- Mary Collins, FSA - Vice President, Employee Benefits
- Jim Farber - Vice President
- Dan Ferris - President, Employee Benefits
- Marianne Johnston, FLMI, CLU - Client Service Representative, Life & Executive Benefits
- Jim Olson - Account Manager, Life & Executive Benefits
- Bob Swartzbaugh, CLU, ChFC - President/CEO
- Dee TeKrony - Manager, Employee Benefits
- Deann Uitts - Chief Operating Officer
Mary Collins, FSA
Mary Collins, FSA, Vice President of Employee Benefits at Swartzbaugh-Farber, provides Actuarial expertise on claims reporting and cost projections, renewal negotiations, benefit design changes and funding alternatives. She has been a Fellow in the Society of Actuaries since 2003.
Mary came to Swartzbaugh-Farber from a large Nebraska insurance carrier, where she managed corporate relationships and provided actuarial consulting to their largest clients as well as overseeing product development for the company. She has extensive proficiency with pricing on all group and individual insurance products, and has provided reporting support to numerous self-funded clients throughout her career. Mary is also the primary liaison between United Benefit Advisors and Swartzbaugh-Farber.
Mary is a graduate of Drake University, earning a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, with a major in Actuarial Science and a minor in Economics.