Online Enrollment, Management System Offers Multiple Efficiencies
It is estimated that over $50 billion is spent annually on duplicative paper processes in the administration of group insurance products. United Benefit Advisors’ (UBA) unique partnership with benefitsCONNECT offers a web-based employee benefits enrollment and management system, which can help to reduce administrative time and costs.
Implement benefitsCONNECT to help streamline enrollment processes, enhance benefits management, and improve information sharing among employee, employers, and insurance providers.
Streamline the enrollment process
- Enable efficient data sharing and transferring of benefits information to any third party who can accept electronic files.
- Produce enrollment forms populated with information entered online by the employees for vendors who require forms.
- Produce online employee benefit statements.
- Allow documents, such as SPDs or benefit overviews, to be uploaded for employees to access any time.
- Include a modeling component to calculate benefit costs during the enrollment process.
Enhance benefits management
- Leverage the use of information collected for management reporting purposes. Information can be downloaded into Microsoft Excel or Access to further customize reports.
- Integrate benefit election data with existing internal systems, such as payroll, HRIS, and other corporate accounting and management systems.
- Produce vendor billing information.
- Maintain a chronological transaction log vital to the integrity and accountability of any benefits administrative system.
- Increase accuracy and efficiency by collecting all required employee information the first time.
To learn more about benefitsCONNECT, contact Swartzbaugh-Farber & Associates, Inc., a United Benefit Advisors member, today at 402.397.5800 or e-mail the firm at email@example.com.