Retirement/Savings Plans – Individuals & Business
Advise businesses and executives on establishing employer sponsored retirement plans that encourage employees to prepare for post working years.
These programs are funded by both employee & employer pre-tax contributions, provide tax deferred accumulation in working years, and in some cases, tax free benefits at retirement.
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- 529 College Savings
- Coverdell ESA
Business Sponsored Benefits
- 401(k) – Roth/Traditional
- Savings Incentive Match Plan for employees (SIMPLE)
- Simplified Employee Pension (SEP)
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)